Hayter re-launched their popular Harrier 41 range from 2017 with new models and improvements to the existing ones whilst retaining all the features which make the Harrier 41 a bestseller year after year. The Harrier 41 petrol lawnmowers have re-designed cutting blades, grass bags and more durable wheels
The Hayter Harrier 41 Pro self-propelled lawnmower (379B) is a compact highly manoeuvrable rotary mower with a rear roller and 41cm (16”) cutting width. The Pro Harrier 41 uses a fixed speed self-propelled transmission the same as the Harrier Pro 48 and Pro 56 models. The two piece steel ribbed rear roller provides that classic striped finish to the lawn and also allows you to cut right to the edge.
The one piece aluminium cutter deck in conjunction with the blade and grass bag design will give you superior cut and collection performance. The single point height of cut can be adjusted through 7 settings from 13 – 60mm.
The Harrier 41 Pro (HA379) is fitted with a Honda engine with autochoke. The Honda GCVX145 engine provides 145cc of reliable power. The fixed speed self-drive works at 3.0mph.
To increase protection on the bearings from horizontal or corner impacts additional bearing mounting supports have been added from the ‘B’ version models.
- Two piece steel ribbed rear roller with improved differential and drive method. A ‘pin and cam’ system drives each half of the roller but still allows each half to counter rotate whilst turning
- Heavy duty front wheels based on the Hayter Spirit design but with an increased size/diameter to suit the Harrier
- Trim Side lets the user mow right up to the edge of the lawn. The right hand wheel, cutting blade and rear roller are all positioned in-line. This is ideal for mowing around borders or retaining walls.
- A wash port has been integrated into the deck so it can be cleaned off quickly and easily after each use. Cleaning the deck keeping it free of grass will help to prolong the life of the machine.
- Front and rear carry handles allow the Pro mower to be lifted in and out of vehicles easier than the base models.
- Model: Harrier 41 Pro – Code HA 379B
- Recommended Mowing Area: Small to medium lawn areas
- Cutting Width: 41cm (16 inch)
- Drive: Yes, Fixed Speed (3.0mph)
- Rear Roller: Yes, Steel ribbed two piece
- Starter: Recoil / Manual
- Engine: Honda GCVX145 Autochoke
- Choke: Manual
- Displacement: 145cc
- Fuel: Petrol
- Engine Oil: 4-stroke
- Height of Cut Adjustment: Single Point
- Height of Cut Settings: 7 from 13 – 60mm
- Deck Material: Cast Aluminium
- Finish: Hayter ‘Pro’ Silver paint
- Grass Bag Capacity: 60L
- Folding Handlebars: Yes
- Handle Bar Supports: Yes
- Soft Grip Handlebar: Yes
- Carry Handles: Front and Rear
- Wash-Out Port: Yes
- Wheels: Heavy duty front wheels
- Lifetime Crankshaft Warranty
- Weight: 42kg
- Manufacturer’s Warranty: 2 Year Commercial, 2 Year Domestic (Terms Apply including Annual Service by an Approved Dealer)
- Warranties Apply to Original Purchaser. Refer to Owners Handbook for Full Terms & Conditions