STIHL’s new lightweight cordless blower in the AK System is the successor to the BGA 56.
Ideal for domestic users, the BGA 57 is perfect for clearing jobs around the garden. Featuring a new design in line with other new STIHL releases, the blower also has an improved balance and better blowing performance –all whilst retaining a low weight (2.2 kg) and sufficient working time for domestic use (22 min with AK 20 battery).
The BGA 57 can be used without the need for ear protection. An adjustable blower tube allows you the choice of 3 lengths to suit the users height. The operators control handle is easy to use, with the trigger lockout designed symmetrically for right or left handed use.
The version(s) available in each country may differ from the above range and specifications; specific details may be subject to change without notice. Please ask your local STIHL Approved Dealer for further information.
|Rated voltage V
|Weight kg 1)
|Blowing force N 2)
|Max. airspeed m/s
|Max. Airflow m³/h 3)
|Sound pressure level dB(A) 4)
|Sound power level dB(A) 4)
|Vibration value, right m/s2 5)
|Working time with AK 10 battery min 6)
||up to 10
|Working time with AK 20 battery min 7)
||up to 22
|Working time with AK 30 battery min 8)
||up to 27
1) Excluding battery
2) Combination of airspeed and air throughput
3) With round nozzle
4) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2.5 dB (A)
5) K-factor according to DIR 2006/42/EC = 2m / s ²
6) Working times may vary depending on the application
7) Working times may vary depending on application
8) Working life times are approximate and may vary depending on application