Screw on dispensing tap for Aspen 2 & 4 25L containers.
Makes filling up smaller containers such as Aspen 5L containers or combi cans super simple whilst minimising the risk of spillage.
- screw the tap securely onto the 25L container
- put the 25L container onto its side making sure the valve is in the off position
- position the tap so it hangs of the edge of the surface to allow you to position the container (which is to be filled) beneath the tap
- open tap and drain correct amount of fuel
- shut of valve and stand the 25L can upright again.
- remove the tap during storage and place standard 25L cap back on the 25L container
Note: works best when the small breather vent has been cut open. This allows for 5L of Aspen fuel to be emptied through the tap in approximately 40 seconds.